Im Gonna Grape Ya In The Mouth Im Gonna Grape Ya In The Mouth

This is not good.

This is too used melody. And autotune does not work.

djfunnelcake responds:

Yeah, more of a spur of the moment throw together bull mix, not one of my favorite things I have done but every artists has multiple really bad tracks. This is one of mine.

Cantaloupe Island Take 1 Cantaloupe Island Take 1

I does like! I like the kind of rough guitar on such light jazz background.

*Rain* *Rain*

Really like this

I could listen this all night long. Creates this metroid kind of feeling.

[E7] Half Beast [E7] Half Beast

obliged

Dj Avenger - Tired Of Waiting Dj Avenger - Tired Of Waiting

Nice.

I like the rhythm.

Anymore (In Progress) Anymore (In Progress)

Awwww man!

Why did you put an incomplete song in here!

nunyabizness responds:

To get ideas. Have you ever been on this site? People do it all the time. Sometimes people give you insight into making the song better. Why bother making a low score and trolling comment?

bad disease cover bad disease cover

Not so bad.

Dude has a pretty good voice. A nice song.

The Final Resistance 2 ~WIP~ The Final Resistance 2 ~WIP~

This was good.

It was a fully complete song with a good melody and a well done final culmination.
Respect dude!

blackattackbitch responds:

I'm glad you liked it. But it's not done. There's still a LOT to do. That "final culmination" was merely a key change. I plan to run this song right into the wall with insanity. But as you can see by the review below, there's still a lot of work left to do. When I'm done, I'll try to remember to send you a PM. I can't make any guarantees though, sometimes my memory sucks....

{B.A.B.} The Approach ~short~ {B.A.B.} The Approach ~short~

Well...

This was well done but it didint seem to be complete. Improvements has to be done.

blackattackbitch responds:

I know it's incomplete. I just wanted to share what I had, like I said in the description. I hope you like what you hear though, I may try to recompose and finish this song at a later date (it's Final Resistance's turn at the moment).